- Be accepted at a 4-year college, a 2-year junior college or a recognized 2-year trade institution.
- Maintain a 3.0 grade point average.
- Submit a copy of your transcript.
- Be employed (or have a parent employed) by either a User Group member company or by a Startel Corporation company for 6 months prior to the application deadline.
- If employed by a TeamSNUG member company: Have TeamSNUG company owner/manager approval to apply.
- If employed by a Startel Corporation company: Have a Startel Corp executive/manager approval to apply.
- Submit a letter of recommendation.
All candidates are asked to complete the online application, upload a copy of your transcript, and a letter of recommendation. Please have all your information ready before completing the application. You will not be able to save your work. You will receive a copy of your completed application once you submit the application. Applications and all documentation must be received by 11:59 pm April 2, 2019.